Newbie - Storage Locker Find - Help needed

Hello - found these in a storage locker, any help in Identification would be great - one is stickered as a Cat Eliminator, but no known year or model ? The other two appear to be Bonanza but again model and year ? A8AB1EF4-05F3-46F7-9C29-B54DB2EBDCE1.jpeg 0153430E-24E8-4C42-965D-58E5B1686AC8.jpeg 6D79FE88-540B-4427-95FA-0F84725BB9D4.jpeg 00354482-E379-4742-AAF8-FE6445909EDF.jpeg 7434E803-49F4-490D-AED5-CD7742F2D98E.jpeg

If you slow down just a step your ownership is not being questioned, the question is what the he// happened that he lot them

I buy and sell mini bikes, these came up for sale, I own them - if anyone was interested, there $1,850 a piece now and interest is through the roof, I just do not know what they are thus the questions posted - that’s all - any help would great

I buy and sell mini bikes, these came up for sale, I own them - if anyone was interested, there $1,850 a piece now and interest is through the roof, I just do not know what they are thus the questions posted - that’s all - any help would great
You buy and sell but don't know what you have??? No one was questioning your ownership. We were looking out for a fellow member who is still active. Values aren't given here as the rules state. You're welcome to list them for sale in the classifieds with a price and location.

You buy and sell but don't know what you have??? No one was questioning your ownership. We were looking out for a fellow member who is still active. Values aren't given here as the rules state. You're welcome to list them for sale in the classifieds with a price and location.

I know as well as you what I have, I only came to oldminibikes.com looking for some information as I am sure 99% of the membership does, just because I have rare, highly desirable Minibikes , in fact three of them, I was the discussion of ownership issues, accused of not knowing much about what I have - the reason for asking maybe ? And then placed behind another member with regard to much - wow - what a site....