Search results

1. kenstogie

oil type for honda clones (not brand )

we all have our favorite brands of oil but what TYPE of oil do we use in the honda clones (hisun 196 and predator 212 etc) for my Suzuki V strom (sv650) it has a wet clutch so you can not use typical automotive engine oils in it but must use certain types of oils ( i use rotella t6 full...
  2. kenstogie

Ct200u-a $350 @ walmart free ship!

No guarantees but hopefully this will work for some of you guys :)...
  3. kenstogie

5/8th to 1 inch saft converter maybe coming soon

So I emailed Eric Adams (?) From OldMiniBikes warehouse and they are working on a converter which should allow a 1 inch tav on the ct200u and other coleman stock engines..... here's what he said...... . I have prototype units being done right now. It will be a few weeks until we have a sellable part...
  4. kenstogie

Engine break in coleman ct200u

What are the Engine break in procedures? Is there a consensus or is some opinion too? Is it the same for a hisun 196 and a predator hemi 212? ( I have both the HISUN stock 196cc but am putting on a predator 212 with a TC..... Once it comes in......)
  5. kenstogie

cargo carrier for minibike transport?

so would a cargo carrier do the trick forthe trqnsport of a big frame mini bike thinking a ct200u or even the trail master mb200....i mean they only weigh 100 to 200 lbs.... thoughts?
  6. kenstogie

new Coleman ct200u owner (soon)

so i just paid for and am waiting for shipment on a Coleman Ct200u..... I am just looking for a ride that will get me out to the camp site or hunting lodge on the acreage i have.Kind of like a new "gote tote" ...... Not looking to bash it around or anything..... i am about 185 so i am hoping...