Search results

1. R

need help with my Warbird

looking for measurements and placement for the small bracket that keeps the brake lever down.. I need to make one and weld it to my frame.. it's missing but location where it should be is circled in attached pic.. thanks in advance... Rodney
  2. R

Bird War Eagle Brake Lever Tab

I'm working on a Bird War Eagle for my son and the small L shaped tab welded to the engine plate that stops the foot brake lever is missing. I'm curious if anyone who owns one of these could give me the dimensions of the tab so I can remake it and reweld it to the frame. thank you in...
  3. R

Tecumpseh Engine Color

thanks!!
  4. R

Tecumpseh Engine Color

I'm working on a Tecumpseh H35 - Does anyone know what the closest white to the original color you can get in a spray can is? thanks in advance...
  5. R

Question About Sears Runabout

Does anyone know what the original engine on this would have been? How about the kickstand/center support stand - anyone have pics of what this should look like? (I can sorta make it out on the pic above) thanks for the replies gentlemen - this is helpful info. and I really appreciate it
  6. R

Thanks - I thought was Sears since it has a Craftsman tag on the engine and everything appears to be original but I have no way of verifying - it did have a small piece of silver label on the motor plate but I couldn't match the numbers to anything...
  7. R

I purchased what appears to be a Sears Runabout to restore for my son. Few questions for the group: - Has anyone seen another blue one with the number plate built into the handlebars? The paint looks to be original but I have yet to find a pic of another blue one. - Anyone know what the...