1. doodlin it

new guy

That is easy
  2. doodlin it

new guy

Yes but I don’t want to :)
  3. doodlin it

new guy

I tried the tinsoner every whichaway this was the best result but I will play with it more. I had the chain shorter to begin with and the darn thing was too tight. I had to add two links in order to use the master link and it’s too loose. I know they have half links I’m going to try taking...
  4. doodlin it

new guy

Got it all swapped out. Still need to connect the kill switch and I need to redrill a mounting bolt hole. Oh also fix or replace the bent fork :) Runs great! This thing is a smile machine I ran into a tension issue with the chain. I need a half link or a different tenisoner as you can see in...
  5. doodlin it

Help! Doodlebug + Predator = Not Happening

Good point. Well I used the incorrect clutch I have to line it up and flipping it is the way to go
  6. doodlin it

No but that’s an idea! I didn’t even think of that thanks...seems so obvious now haha
  7. doodlin it

new guy

i got a baja doodlebug (newer style) a few years back as payment for staining a deck and its been a fun little pit bike. my property is mostly a hill so i grabbed a predator motor from harbor freight to throw on there. after realizing the clutch wouldnt swap i bought one from a guy and its for a...
  8. doodlin it

nice i was having the same problem. do have a picture from the other side? in order to get it in there and clutch/sprocket lines up, its basically hanging out of the frame