Search results

1. J

Would anyone here be interested in a Minibike meet in Maryland?

Shawn, I live in Maryland an would love to see more shows here. I realize this is a real old message, but I’m a newbie and trying to meet new folks and start to attend some meets. Looks like there is a good contingent of mini bikers here in Maryland. Did anything come of your effort to host an...
  2. J

NC Minibike and Bicycle show April 30th Eden, NC

If you have a distributor list, please put me on it . John
  3. J

NC Minibike and Bicycle show April 30th Eden, NC

Tim, I’m a newbie to page. Reading a lot of old messages trying to see what’s happening in NC...live in Maryland, but from Fayetteville. Just found and bought my “exact” childhood mini bike. Talk about finding a needle in a haystack! Trying to meet new people and want to attend the next show in...
  4. J

Any word on the Michigan mini bike event that is in May?

Hey, do you mind sharing where you get your decals from?
  5. J

Eden, NC Minibike & Bicycle Swapmeet New Information

Rich, just responded to an old message of yours re: the NC Meet. Is this a scheduled annual event? I can certainly make them if it is.
  6. J

NCVBA's 7th annual Minibike & Bicycle Show & Swap Sat. May 6th, Eden, NC

Joe, good post. I’d like to attend more shows in the mid-Atlantic.....mainly in NC....that’s home for me. Where exactly is that Facebook page for Carolina minibuses? Go Heels.
  7. J

Any mini bike events in or near Virginia?

Hey Pullstart, just joined the site and was wondering the same thing. I live in Maryland. Looking like most of the shows are farther north. I just found and purchased a mini bike I’ve Ben looking for years. Talk about a happy puppy.
  8. J

1970s heald vt-2c

Do you have pictures of the bike? What does my location have to do with it?
  9. J

Wanted

Mr. Murphy, are you on the website to sell your bike, or are you hear to just comment on pricing that others are asking. If you're selling, regardless of shortcomings, let's talk.
  10. J

1970s heald vt-2c

James, I'm definitely in the market to buy, but do you have any pictures you can share? Need to see the product.
  11. J

Thanks Manchester1. Didn't realize I was in an inappropriate place to post.

Thanks Manchester1. Didn't realize I was in an inappropriate place to post.
  12. J

Wanted

Looking for a Cat model/style minibike from around the 1970 - 71 timeframe. I know this is a long shot, but I was looking at a video of a swap meeting that took place in Saline, Michigan where I saw a bike being sold by I guess one of the local vendors. The bike was being displayed on the...