Search results

1. C

insane #41 nickel chain deal<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Got a surprise today, a heavy box was on my porch with my #41 chain.
  2. C

Took chance on cheep parts

I did use paypal.
  3. C

Took chance on cheep parts

MM80 shipped for $75. Will see if they come thru. https://www.runern.com/with--2-5hp-bike-moto-suspension--mm-b80-brs--black--mini-mega---80cc-gas
  4. C

Ebay said toward the end of July, but my #35 was less than a week. Received an email from Zoro on my #41 being delayed until Nov. 8th also.
  5. C

I received no notification of shipping. Ordered the #35 on the 15th and received today. The #41 on the 14th. It's not here.
  6. C

Kill switch issues.

The black wire in the sheth coming down from the handlebars should be plugged into the dual wire connector. It will replace the wire that has the green insulator, that the lower arrow in post 3 points too.
  7. C

has anyone cleared aluminum with success?

Anodization is the only thing that will last that I know of. It is how storefronts are finished.
  8. C

Throttle cable problems, seeking help!

The sheath needs to be tight between throttle housing and it's anchor point on the engine.
  9. C

Briggs and stratton 5.5hp misfiring

And if flat head, did you lap the valves?
  10. C

Advice on frame modification

Why not take a tube, with the inside dia. of the top tube, and split it. Then you could weld on a short tube to support a pivot, for front of seat. This split tube could be clamped to top tube and shocks on rear of seat could mount to rear down tubes.
  11. C

Dr. Shop Teacher's Tonic le Moto--Broncco T-XL

You plum got that color right.