Search results

1. S

1960 huffco hurricane trade/ minibike

Still have the hoffco? An oldie but goodie!
  2. S

Greetings Ole4! kustom Kart Kid tells me you might have a line of sight on what a 62 rupp dart...

Greetings Ole4! kustom Kart Kid tells me you might have a line of sight on what a 62 rupp dart a bone might be worth. I got a chance to buy one for about 1000, not restored, no motor. Average looking conditions. Is that a fair price? Thx much for any insight, Steve
  3. S

Refinish plastic gas tanks?

Really creative solution, and the end product looks great!!
  4. S

Refinish plastic gas tanks?

Anyone have thoughts/suggestions on how to bring discolored white plastic tanks back to a nice newish look? Paint, sand, chemical clean? Would be great to hear your suggestions or experience!
  5. S

Another HS40 finished!

Hello Markus, Love the rebuild and the paint!! Can you point me in a direction to find a muffler like yours? Doesn't need to be chrome. Thanks!!
  6. S

Lil Indian 450

Many thanks, I must say that the finish is absolutely awesome, wish I had your metal finishing skills!
  7. S

Lil Indian 450

Question regarding the white finish on the tank. Is that Powder Coat, or do you paint yourself? If you do paint, have you had success with any specific brands?
  8. S

Hi Joe, Interested in purchasing a couple clutch guards, Lil Indian small frame...thanks...

Hi Joe, Interested in purchasing a couple clutch guards, Lil Indian small frame...thanks smertes01@gmail.com
  9. S

Lil Indian 400

Hey OND, Would love to take you up on your offer for a repop fiberglass clutch cover, and bracket, too if you make them. Just let me know how to make the arrangements!
  10. S

1968/1969 Lil Indian clutch guard

Hi Joe, Are you able to still offer a clutch guard and brackets for a lil Indian cobra 1969ish? Would be interested in purchasing a couple if possible for a Briggs 3 hp
  11. S

Lil Indian 400

Very impressive looking Tecumseh, did you paint it yourself? Does anyone out there know where I can buy a Chain cover, repro would be fine!