Search results

1. X

Mega max 212 footpegs breaking

I've been working on mine and my roommates megamax 212s, great bikes for the price, only issue we've found is both bikes the right side footpeg snapped off and had to be re-welded. Yes, we do ride some pretty gnarly trails on them, but, for both to break at the exact same place is a little...
  2. X

Anything in northern arizona?

I've been getting really into building minibikes lately, and racing them looks like a lot of fun. I'm already looking into doing the gambler, but if there were something similar closer to home I'd be down for that as well.
  3. X

Magamoto 2020 gambler tire choice

Hi guys. I'm building my mega max 212 for the gambler next year. I'm looking to upgrade from the stock tires because they have no grip. I would like to go a little bigger also, I'm thinking I can fit 21×7-8's with relative ease. I'm thinking these in 20×7 for the front...
  4. X

Mega max 212 build

I decided to make a build thread for my megamax 212. There's more in the works very soon. Straight out of the box stock, still a really fun bike for the price The ungoverned tillotson 212 was a worthy engine swap for sure Also added a comet TAV-2 because why not?