Search results

1. C

Barn find... What is it?

It's definitely unique! My plan is to stick an old B&S motor in it from one of my father-in-law's old machinery creations... I think it's around 10hp... couple that with a torq-a-verter. I'll likely try to get the front fork suspension moving (rusted solid right now) and put some working shocks...
  2. C

Barn find... What is it?

I thought that was maybe a headlight mount, but yeah I guess it could have been a steering stop.
  3. C

Barn find... What is it?

lol... I was thinking the same thing on the seat... looks like an ironing board.
  4. C

Barn find... What is it?

I believe you're correct! Looked up some pics of Honda Dream motorcycles, those were definately from that type of bike... whether they were just repurposed from factory or if someone robbed them off an old motorcycle to make this bike, I'm not sure. It almost looks home made, but there are...
  5. C

Barn find... What is it?

6. C

Barn find... What is it?

The front "shocks" have me baffled tho... I don't believe they actually function, given the way they are mounted...
  7. C

Barn find... What is it?

I'm thinking so too... The head tube looks like it's from an old 10 speed bike?
  8. C

Barn find... What is it?

Agreed, I found a picture of a Clinton Panther engine, gas tank is identical.
  9. C

Barn find... What is it?

First off, my apologies to the moderators, I got excited and posted this topic in the Projects forum... Secondly, thanks for the add to this forum, looks to be a wealth of knowledge and friendly people here. Lastly, I'm looking for help identifying this bike that was given to me... It was on...