Search results

1. J

H60 billet rod wanted

I'm looking for a billet rod for a H60
  2. J

H60 Rod

Hi, I've got a H60 I would like to make it live a little longer by adding a billet rod to it. Is there anybody out there with a rod they would be willing to part with? I've looked all over the net and no one seems to sell them. With the demise of the factory this may be unwise as spare parts...
  3. J

Installing Electric Start on 6.5 Clone Harbor Frieght

Hi I'm new here. I did a little research and found something on Ebay for those that don't yet have a motor there is one for about $200 complete. Also Sterling has the starter
  4. J

Hi, I saw the picture of your rupp with what looks like a honda or a clone engine installed...

Hi, I saw the picture of your rupp with what looks like a honda or a clone engine installed. I'd like to ask a few questions if I may. What engine is it ? Is it mounted on the orginal rupp mounting pad. Thanks. jim2098
  5. J

Tecumseh Governer

Thanks for the reply, I'm new to using this type of engine for anything other than to clear snow or mow the lawn. Thanks again.
  6. J

Tecumseh Governer

Hi I'm new to the forum. I have a bike I just built, it's a 6hp H60 and I think it spins past 3600 RPM. It still has the governer intalled and working, I adjusted it acording to the manual. My question is this how long will this last before sending the rod thru the side of the engine? I don't...