Search results

1. J

Front end options for 70 Fox trail/street scamp

Great advice, is there any certain one I should be looking for as far a donor, that would bolt up without as much work? If I find the right deal on something I'll probably just find a way to make it work, I'm pretty sure I need one with adjustable trees to fit my neck, not the fixed style you...
  2. J

I was eyeballing that set up on eBay..... again wasn't sure of the fit, ideally was hoping to find something that would fit right up, and I've noticed between my speedway, rupp and now the fox they all have different length necks. I'm assuming with this set up. The lower part of the tree is...
  3. J

Thanks!, exactly the information I was looking for. I've been keeping my eye out for ones off dirtbikes/ pit bikes, all foreign tho, and I wasn't sure what would fit my neck, thanks again for the advice.
  4. J

Hello, just picked up what I believe is a 70 fox trail scamp, frame and swing arm only. It's missing the lower fork on the right side, also looks like it's missing the springs between the lower and upper forks. No luck so far on eBay. I'm not as concerned as keeping it original ( I have several...