Search results

1. Saint Mason

MIKUNI (CHIKUNI) 22MM TUNING PROBLEMS

Ok so the engine is stock, I’m not sure where to set the idle screw or the air mixture screw. That’s my main issue is idk where the stock location of them were. I messed with it too much. I know it has a 130 main but I’m not sure about pilot yet. I ride trails not road so I’m never really in...
  2. Saint Mason

I have jets on the way, I bought 3 different mains and 3 different pilots. With the 130-15 where should my screws and float be set? That’s the most confusing part to me
  3. Saint Mason

Yeah I’ve read this.... it’s just too general. I’m not very knowledgeable on carbs so i is helpful but I’m not sure where to even start
  4. Saint Mason

MIKUNI (CHIKUNI) TUNING PROBLEMS

I was planning on doing this as well, I just wanted to get the carb dialed in first!
  5. Saint Mason

Popping as out of the exhaust pipe, and ok I’ll pull the plug.
  6. Saint Mason

Hello, My name is mason and i recently purchased a coleman bt200x mini bike I purchased a mikuni (chikuni) 22mm carburator kit with filter for it and i cant seem to get it tuned correctly...... i have not touched the needle nor have i replaced any jets. I am currently using the stock jets in...
  7. Saint Mason

Hello, My name is mason and i recently purchased a coleman bt200x mini bike I purchased a mikuni (chikuni) 22mm carburator kit with filter for it and i cant seem to get it tuned correctly...... i have not touched the needle nor have i replaced any jets. I am currently using the stock jets in...
  8. Saint Mason

Mikuni Carb Swap, Looking for Advice.

hello i have been reading alot and i am also in need of assistence if one of you guys could head to my page and check out my thread and give me some insite and or details on how i can fix my problems i would greatly appreciate it! thanks!
  9. Saint Mason

Need help tuning Mikuni VM22

i am in dire need of help as well. if someone could come to my thread on my page and read the discription and give me a little insite i would greatly appreciate it
  10. Saint Mason

MIKUNI (CHIKUNI) VM22 TUNING PROBLEMS