Search results

1. M

Flat head Briggs mods. Help needed.

Hello I have new project and need some help. Im trying to use what I got and can't figure some things out. First is I have a old Yamaha Chappy frame. I gotta get a set of forks and rear shocks, but the issue is power. My two engines are a 3 hp briggs off a edger. It has no governor. Intake is...
  2. M

Yamaha Chappy Project/ Resto mod

Im back at it again. I picked up a Yamaha Chappy for $80 and Ill say its probably gonna be the coolest yet hardest project. Its in rough shape but mostly there. I have lost of ideas swirling on what to do with it. I dont really like 2 strokes so I may see about mounting a predator to it. Its...
  3. M

My DoodleBug Resto mod & first build.

Sense Im new here I decided to post up on my first mini bike build. Its Doodle Bug at least I think is lol. Don't know what year. So far Ive got the frame and a few other parts repainted. New bearings and got rid of the old castle nuts. Rear tire has a new tube. Still need a few parts. Got a...
  4. M

Engine choice? Zongshen, predator, or clone?

Hello everyone. New to the mini bike world I picked up an old Doodle Bug DB30R that was pretty rough. I decided to fix it up, paint it, and all that good stuff. Its missing the throttle cable and brake lever but the issue Im currently having it power. The original motor is toast from sitting...