Search results

1. M

STELLAR QUASI, MOTORS, PARTS etc. SELLING AS ONE LOT

If you have any interest at all come look and make an offer. Will listen to all reasonable offers. Moving soon and unfortunately can’t take it with me. Thanks, Joe
  2. M

STELLAR QUASI, MOTORS, PARTS etc. SELLING AS ONE LOT

I’m selling everything here as one lot only. The Stellar is in running condition. It has an HS50 on it. A lot of mechanical parts have been changed. I do not have any other parts for the bike itself. There are some assorted motors including some vintage Tecumseh two strokes, an HS40 dual shaft...
  3. M

HS-40 plastic gas tank repair

A little overkill with the compressor I guess. Delray, I don't think the wife will mind. I already used her toothbrush to de-grease the motor :)
  4. M

Thanks. I think I'm going to attempt a repair based on the fact that the center fill is correct for my application. The repair would not be easily seen as it is all on the bottom. Markus, I was thinking the same thing about having to actually fill one hole as it is cracked pretty good around one...
  5. M

Thanks for the advice. Don't know why I thought the corner fill was less desirable. I have one on my Quasi and its very close to the top frame rail. I thought most minibikes came with a center fill. Just getting back into mini's after a 50 year hiatus. Good to learn something new every day.
  6. M

I thought the center fill was more desirable. Of course I'm no expert. I would like to save this one if possible. Besides the damage it's very shiny and clean. Plus the real heart of the matter is I'm very cheap LOL
  7. M

Just picked up a nice original HS-40 from the 70's. The gas tank is cracked around the two lower mounting holes. It has a center fill gas gap and I'd like to save the tank if possible. Has anyone done a successful lasting repair to these plastic tanks? If so, what did you use. Thanks
  8. M

410/350-6 tires

Looking for some new rubber for my Stellar Quasi size 410/350-6. It has Generals on there now but they are shot. Are these original equipment? Looking for a studded type. I saw some Carlisle's on OldMiniBikes warehouse. Any experience with these? If the Generals are original I'd like to find exact...
  9. M

Classifieds question

Just something simple maybe like the city/state and something like P/O for pick up only in the title.
  10. M

Classifieds question

Don't know if this belongs here but I have a question about the classifieds. Is there an easy way I can find out what is nearest to me? It seems many people do not want to ship complete bikes so if there is a way to sort by location that would be great.
  11. M

Is this a Republic?

OK, thanks again for the info. I'll check out the FB page.
  12. M

Is this a Republic?

Thanks for the info. Wow, that makes me happy. I live only a few towns from Plainview were I think they were made. Had a few Stellars as a kid ( 50 years ago) but they were the non-suspension type. I remember paying $8 for a frame from a neighbor kid LOL. Is there a difference between a Quasi...
  13. M

Is this a Republic?

New Member. This was a basket case I'm trying to revive. Actually moved under it's own power after a bunch of work. From what I can come up with it may be a Barris bike made by Republic but I can't confirm. Any help is appreciated. Thanks