Search results

1. M

STELLAR QUASI, MOTORS, PARTS etc. SELLING AS ONE LOT

I’m selling everything here as one lot only. The Stellar is in running condition. It has an HS50 on it. A lot of mechanical parts have been changed. I do not have any other parts for the bike itself. There are some assorted motors including some vintage Tecumseh two strokes, an HS40 dual shaft...
  2. M

HS-40 plastic gas tank repair

Just picked up a nice original HS-40 from the 70's. The gas tank is cracked around the two lower mounting holes. It has a center fill gas gap and I'd like to save the tank if possible. Has anyone done a successful lasting repair to these plastic tanks? If so, what did you use. Thanks
  3. M

410/350-6 tires

Looking for some new rubber for my Stellar Quasi size 410/350-6. It has Generals on there now but they are shot. Are these original equipment? Looking for a studded type. I saw some Carlisle's on OldMiniBikes warehouse. Any experience with these? If the Generals are original I'd like to find exact...
  4. M

Classifieds question

Don't know if this belongs here but I have a question about the classifieds. Is there an easy way I can find out what is nearest to me? It seems many people do not want to ship complete bikes so if there is a way to sort by location that would be great.
  5. M

Is this a Republic?

New Member. This was a basket case I'm trying to revive. Actually moved under it's own power after a bunch of work. From what I can come up with it may be a Barris bike made by Republic but I can't confirm. Any help is appreciated. Thanks