Search results

1. Everett

Idles great, dies when i add throttle

So, I just put a gx 160 head on my bike and ported it. Then I drilled out the jet bc it would only run on choke. I did it incrementally until it seemed to run good but it's just all out of whack now. It idles smooth and dies if I add throttle unless I hold the brakes and get it to build up rpm...
  2. Everett

SOLVED- Tillotson TCT not holding up to expectations :/

i recently got a new tct a couple weeks ago and it was a pretty big deal. a $40 part is no small investment for me and i was going to get my money out of it. my brother and i both have coleman bt200x mini bikes with stock engines and have been doing small mods to add power. i modded mine about...
  3. Everett

Problems with new TillotsonTCT

So we just got a new tct for one of our mini bikes to test it. we use ours for hunting and we drive them over some very rough terrain so we wanted the extra torque they claimed. anyways we are very disatisfied becuase it just seems to work poorly. first of all the performance isnt any better and...
  4. Everett

80cc chinese motor problems

Ive got this little motor from a minibike. it sat for a while and got a small amount of pitting in the cylinder. other than a small loss in power that is not the problem. the coil fires great and the carb is in decent condition. The oil is new and the valves work correctly from what i can see...
  5. Everett

questions about new mini bike

This Is for everyone who is just curious about mini bikes but doesnt have any experience... like me. I just got a new colman with that hisun motor. I use it for climbing mountains and work. I have removed my govenor for reliability. How far can I go without upgrading the flywheel.