now a big bird

Big Bird
  4. IMGP0922

IMGP0922

5. IMGP0920

IMGP0920

6. Big Wheel

Big Wheel

Started life as a "Bird" minibike, now it houses a 10hp tecumseh, a 25" rear tire off a Honda big red, custom intake and a 96 tooth sprocket. wheelie time
  7. V

Governor Removal on Honda Clone

don't remove the lever from the gov shaft or it'll drop into the motor..don't ask how I know that.
  8. V

Max-torque SS clutch smokin hot

- The brakes are indepedent on each wheel and do not drag. the chassis is a modified old 1976 yamaha dt100. - the gearing is actually pretty good and it takes off fast out of the hole - the jackshaft is the comet 2gear style with a model 350 (I think) clutch on it with 3300rpm springs. it...
  9. V

Max-torque SS clutch smokin hot

First test ride on my new "mini" bike had the brand new max torque SS clutch clattering and smoking after 15min or so of riding. is sort of sounded like a chain skipping but it wasn't. clutch mounted silver side out. any ideas ? here are the specs: Engine – 6.5 hp govenor intact 3600rpm...
  10. V

Hey Josh Howard..Your 2 speed clutch....?

I'm going to try this with a 10tooth front sprocket(driving 2sp clutch), 10 tooth on 2 spd jackshaft to rear and then drill out the existing holes in the driven clutch to raise engagement way up. my 57' 2hp BS need all the help i can give it