Search results

1. K

Trying to find a replacement gear

My go kart's small gear is stripped and it can't be ridden until the gear is replaced. It's a Manco Phoenix Baja 200 (It's just like a Manco Dingo, they might have even just changed the name). Anyways, there's a 30 series torque converter, and attached to its shaft (not the engine's shaft, but...
  2. K

My new gocart vid- Manco Baja 200

Felt like posting... 6.5 hp harbor freight clone and comet 30 series torque converter. YouTube - Manco go kart Just ignore the note at the beginning.
  3. K

Pocketbikes suck *race video*

I raced a pocket bike today... They're slow. And extremely loud.:doah: I'm sticking with my mini.:scooter: youtube.com/watch?v=1UUjcym07GQ Also note his pullstart didn't even recoil:hammer:
  4. K

Worth it?

Mini Bike 187cc/Briggs and Stratton 5 hp He wants $100 for it. What do you guys think? Also, anyone know what it is? Thanks!
  5. K

Ebay new policies may suck

I don't even use E-bay but I figured, might as well spread the news. All the new policies that start in October seem pretty crappy:hammer: and one of them could make shipping a mini a challenge(max shipping prices in order). Fees August 2008 Other Updates FAQs
  6. K

chain falling off manco streaker, any tips?

I've got a manco streaker and in one of my youtube videos, a person left a comment saying his friend has the same minibike and his chain keeps falling off constantly. I was just wondering if anyone has had the same problem and if there's anything that can be done. I'll give him the link to this...
  7. K

Rupp appeared on craigslist

Sorry I've started so many new threads lately:doah: hopefully no one is sick of me yet. MINI BIKE (RUPP) TRADE FOR ? came up today. Anyone know what model it is? I can't find any pictures that match the suspension and wheel size but clearly by the shape of the frame it's a Rupp as the guy...
  8. K

torque converter problem

On my go cart my comet torque converter has recently been acting up. The part of the torque converter that goes onto my 3/4" engine shaft is about to grip the belt when the engine is idling nicely at very low rpm, I can rev the engine and it stays rite next to the belt but doesn't engage, and it...
  9. K

minibike ID

Just wondering if anyone knows what either of these are... The first one is my friends, the second is a frame on craigslist for $25. Thanks.
  10. K

Info on my manco minibike

Here's my minibike I bought a while ago. These pictures are of when I got it but the only difference now is no kill switch and a craftsman engine since the briggs died on me. I believe it's a manco streaker unless they changed the name (the recently retired manco streaker looks identical). Is it...
  11. K

Good deal?

Two craftsman edgers for $40, a 3.5hp and a 3hp. Not running but claimed to just need a little cleaning, gas drained before storage but "can't get every last drop". Is it worth it? And about Craftsman engines, I have a 3hp craftsman on my Manco minibike with no governor and it hauls, runs great...