Search results

1. H

BT 200X Predator 212 Stage 1 - Need Help

212 Predator with Supertrapp 3s Muffler and Stage 1 Kit (air filter, header, and jet) installed ... 3 mile test drive in Arizona desert, ran perfectly... Next day extreme difficulty getting started, bike took off on its own. Second attempt (numerous attempts) it struggled to run. Shut it off...
  2. H

BT200X Header Pipe Wrap

Ready to roll with my new BT200X Predator 212cc. Tomorrow, I'm BLM, Forest Service, and soon to be Idaho restricted license plate street legal after I install my new exhaust with the Supertrapp 3s USDA approved spark arrester/muffler. I painted the header/muffler and plan to install...
  3. H

Lithium Batteries, And Battery Placement

Got my new Coleman BT200X up and running (thanx everyone for the help) and purchased new Road Shock 8 inch and 6 inch LED lights which I mounted to the BT200X headlight mount. I purchased the wiring harness as well. It's all simple to assemble except for the matter of battery placement. Most...
  4. H

First Minibike & Engine Swap - Need Help

Bought my first bike, a BT200X, along with a new Predator 212, and a Stage 1 kit (which I have yet to install). Youtubed everything along with advice fron OldMiniBikes Warehouse and have encountered a mess of problems. The install seemed to go well but the engine won't start without moving the...