Search results

1. H

Throttle set up in 1970 tecumseh trike

The linkage rod is there and working. Machine runs but the current way I have it set up doesn’t always release the throttle as quickly as it should. If I put a longer spring on it it get a little tight to turn with the twist throttle.
  2. H

Throttle set up in 1970 tecumseh trike

Any one have advice on a better set up for the throttle on my 7hp Tecumseh trike.
  3. H

Replacement K-H 200M mechanical disc brake r

Does anyone know if there is a direct replacement for this brake. The housing on this one is cracked.
  4. H

1971 Transaxle

I have a trike with a 1971 Tecumseh 7hp flat head. How do you know of a transaxle is not working properly or on the brink of failure? The transaxle has 7/8 OD axles. Is it rebuildable? Does anyone know what brand it may be?
  5. H

Wheel repair

Does anyone know any machine shops that will repair old Honda QA 50 Wheels?
  6. H

Barn Find information needed

Any idea what make and model this is?
  7. H

Jackshaft not true

I installed a new jack shaft and bearings on the trike and I think the shaft might not be true/square. After assembly it makes a slight clunk and pulley waivers slightly. Could this be due to the keyway? Is it common to have a shaft slightly off? My instincts say it's a poor-quality shaft and...
  8. H

Vintage single pole kill switch

Y'all are awesome. I will be putting one on order and likely buy a spare just to have an extra.
  9. H

Thanks, pretty sure at adapter plate for an ATC US 90 will work
  10. H

So my center bolt to center bolt is about 1 3/4 inch. Does anyone have a chart to see of a basic ATV adapter will work. I am have tempted just to buy one from BMI and see if it works.
  11. H

Thank you
  12. H

What thickness of metal do you suggest for a custom plate?
  13. H

No the switch in the picture pushes in with no access to the bottom to secure it.
  14. H

I disassembled this switch cleaned all the rust out out, replaced the spring and reassembled it. Does anyone know where I can get new one or something very similar?
  15. H

HELP Removing stuck driven comet pulley

Thanks, I threw it in the freezer for about an hour pulled it out hit it with the torch. Put it on the bench vise to give it some good vibrations striking the back side of the jack shaft. She popped loose and I pushed her the rest of the with the press. The press takes up room on the bench...
  16. H

Just popped the key way out with a starting punch!!
  17. H

That sounds like something I would be able to see. Key way looks straight with the naked eye. Thoughts?
  18. H

What do mean by rolled key?