HELP Removing stuck driven comet pulley

Jackshaft bearings were bad on my vintage Trike and wore out the jack shaft. After several attempts of while trying remove on the trike. I cut the shaft in half( it was be anyways) removed everything off the driven including the spring and slide. The pulley is seized on the shaft I have applied moderate heat and some pressure in the press. It appears that everything that is being used to applies pressure is iron and strong. Trying to avoid breaking or damaging anything. Is it safe to assume I can wrench down on my 6 ton press and pop the shaft loose?

Attachments

panchothedog

Might as well turn loose with your press. At this point what have you got to lose? If the shaft comes out, great. If it doesn't then you are buying a new driven. As it sits right now, pretty useless. BTW, nice press, very handy tool.

Thanks, I threw it in the freezer for about an hour pulled it out hit it with the torch. Put it on the bench vise to give it some good vibrations striking the back side of the jack shaft. She popped loose and I pushed her the rest of the with the press. The press takes up room on the bench but comes in handy quite often.