Search results

1. F

Predator 6.5HP on sale for $99 at HF

This Sunday only (Oct. 2) Harbor Freight is having a sale on the 6.5 Predator OHV engines for $99. You'll need to print out this coupon: I got this as a member of their "Inside Track Club" so I don't know if you need to show your membership card and perform the secret handshake. But it's...
  2. F

Yet Another Bonanza Frame

Here's the next Bonanza frame from the pile. Can anyone identify the model? And what is that little boss on the left rear frame tube for? I'm hoping this is the swingarm for this frame:
  3. F

What model Bonanza is this?

A near complete rolling chassis, can someone give me an exact model? I'm not as well-versed with the Bonanza line as many here, and I'd like to restore it as close as possible to original. Also, if you see anything that was modified or non-stock, please speak up! Thanks! Here's the pics...
  4. F

Need Detailed Bonanza Model Reference

Anybody got or know of a detailed list of Bonanza models and their features? I sort of acquired a giant load of Bonanza stuff and would like to first identify all the frames and then figure out what wheels, tanks, shocks, engines, etc., go with them. Unfortunately I'm not that well versed...