Search results

1. Honda70Kid

How about this trike!

This one looks awesome but way too far out of my price range. All Sport Tri Sport Trike Rupp Project
  2. Honda70Kid

Does this look safe?

I found this but I'm not too sure about the looks of it. Any opinions would help. Thanks, A.J.
  3. Honda70Kid

Super Bronc

Can anyone fill me in on what they go for? I'm trying to pick one up but not sure of how much I will have to spend. I found an all original one for 500 that still runs good.........is that a reasonable price? Thanks, Alex
  4. Honda70Kid

Speedway Rim and Tire Help..

I'm a youngin just starting out and call me dumb for this but how do I get the tire off the rim? It seems like the rim is two piece and i took the bolts off but the rim just won't come out of the tire.... I hope someone can understand the problem I am having. Thanks, Alex
  5. Honda70Kid

Anyone know what this one is?

Can anyone tell me what this one is? It has a 3 1/2 horse motor. They are asking 120, should I go for it? They say it runs but the brakes aren't good and are willing to work on the price.
  6. Honda70Kid

Speedway Mini Bikes

Can anyone give me some specs and information on these bikes? I think I just picked up a Speedway Scarab but can't find much on it at all. The only place i could find some info was on minidoodle and there wasn't much about the Scarab, just pictures. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  7. Honda70Kid

Anyone know what this mini is?

Anyone got an idea of what this is? It has a newer 3.5 hp motor in it but it needs brake cables. Is it worth 200 bucks?
  8. Honda70Kid

Question About My Trike

Hello, first i'd like to introduce myself. I am a fourteen year old that is fascinated by old mini bikes. My dad also enjoys them but busy schedules don't mix with fixing up bikes. I am currently trying to start a collection and this trike was our first purchase. We bought it about three...