Super Bronc

Can anyone fill me in on what they go for? I'm trying to pick one up but not sure of how much I will have to spend. I found an all original one for 500 that still runs good.........is that a reasonable price?

Thanks,
Alex

well it depends on how good of shape its in.
I gave 500 for this one, all original with electric start, had ski included,
and all original paper work.

But if things are missing and or need replaced, then you have to keep in mind how much it will cost to get it to the condition you want it. If you get it you need to get some pictures up asap!

Yeah the one picture I have of this one isn't that great. I have to get the money together to even buy it though..I have to get rid of the 77 suzuki rm 50 that I have.

super broncs are a ton of fun, I would advise anyone to get one. I have 5 right now. If it is running good and would not need any part before you would hit the trial, and its all oriiginal, then I would say get the money around and go for it. By the way, what one is it, VT-#?

They do look like a blast. I have a road mini bike but I want something big to ride offroad and this was my first choice. I will find out what model it is.

delray

Honda70Kid, you can always offer less and see if he will take it:thumbsup:
what size tire does it have on the front of the bike. big tire like the back or a smaller tire like scottneidert vt-7 and what color is it(red?)
scottneidert, i see you have electric start:thumbsup:
never seen a vt-7 electric start and i see they mounted it on top of the frame. little different then my vt-8,mounted on the side of the frame.

richs

I have a vt8 and a vt7 im still working on the vt7 but the vt8 with a hh8 runs its a$$ off it lots of fun:drinkup:

well it depends on how good of shape its in.
I gave 500 for this one, all original with electric start, had ski included,
and all original paper work.

But if things are missing and or need replaced, then you have to keep in mind how much it will cost to get it to the condition you want it. If you get it you need to get some pictures up asap!
Scott, I have a Bronc just like that and thought it was a Trail bronc, could yours be an old super Bronc model? OR could someone have put a Super Bronc chain gaurd on it? :doah:

Scott, I have a Bronc just like that and thought it was a Trail bronc, could yours be an old super Bronc model? OR could someone have put a Super Bronc chain gaurd on it? :doah:
Its actually a super bronc, all original

My grandpa was a dealer for Heald back in the late 60's and 70's. He actually sold this bike originally. I have all the paper work for it too.

Scott, I have the screw holes on top for the key bracket. How is the battery tray mounted? I have 3 screw holes in that spot (one on top and two on the sideds below). I hope yours is the same!

Honda70Kid, you can always offer less and see if he will take it:thumbsup:
what size tire does it have on the front of the bike. big tire like the back or a smaller tire like scottneidert vt-7 and what color is it(red?)
scottneidert, i see you have electric start:thumbsup:
never seen a vt-7 electric start and i see they mounted it on top of the frame. little different then my vt-8,mounted on the side of the frame.
I am working on a vt-10 electric start right now. You should check it out. Its under super bronc 3 project. I will have the starter plate done in about 2 weeks. ill get pictures up as soon as i can.

delray

i pickup nice vintage(70's)8hp electric start for a super bronc with 21's for only $100,but the guy back down on me:doah:so now a have a extra motor:doah: i still like to find a roller with 21's someday:thumbsup:

delray

i purchase my vt-8 from the original owner. he told me when he got his bike,that it came in a crate and had to assemble it together. he thinks he purchase it in1974or75 it's one of the old units with the brake on the jackshaft behind the torque converter.