Search results

1. sandman357

Arctic Cat RamRod pull start needed

Hi, I am looking for an Artic Cat pull start. It is for a 1972 Ramrod. The one I have on the bike came apart while my daughter was riding it. We lost 2 of the 3 starter pogs. I did get some larger pogs and am working on grinding them down to the correct size. Anyone have a line on vintage...
  2. sandman357

Ever hear of a Kami?

Hi, When I was growing up I had an 80cc Kami dirt bike. I have never seen one like it since. I can't find any info on line about it either. It would have been a 70's model. Anyone ever hear of Kami? The Kami name was only on the back of the seat, so it could just be the seat company name...
  3. sandman357

Thanks and Pics of 72 Arctic Cat

Hi, Thanks for the info on finding parts for old bikes. Here are some pictures of the 72 Arctic Cat. I will let my daughter run it until winter then we will tear it down and paint it. http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/data/563/medium/DSC06018.JPG...
  4. 1972 Arctic Cat Ramrod

1972 Arctic Cat Ramrod

5. 1972 Arctic Cat Ramrod

1972 Arctic Cat Ramrod

6. 1972 Arctic Cat Ramrod

1972 Arctic Cat Ramrod

7. 1972 Arctic Cat Ramrod

1972 Arctic Cat Ramrod

I purchased this bike for $25 in 1978 when I was 8 years old. It is unrestored and has a 98cc engine. Runs great and my 8 year old daughter is now enjoying it.
  8. sandman357

Anyone have an Arctic Cat Ramrod?

Hi, Just got my 72 AC running for my daughter. (This was my first bike back in 1978) The fuel petcock was leaking, so I spent a week running all over the area looking for a replacement. I ended up putting a pipe fitting into the tank with an inline shutoff and an inline filter. No leaks and...
  9. sandman357

Artic Cat Parts

Hi, I am new to the forum and new to mini bike restoration as well. I have a 72 Artic Cat Ramrod that I had when I was 8. (I am now 38!) I bought two of them from a neighbor in 1978 for $25. They were delivered to my house in a wheelbarrow. My dad combined them both together and made one...