Artic Cat Parts

Hi,
I am new to the forum and new to mini bike restoration as well. I have a 72 Artic Cat Ramrod that I had when I was 8. (I am now 38!) I bought two of them from a neighbor in 1978 for $25. They were delivered to my house in a wheelbarrow. My dad combined them both together and made one bike. I have kept it all these years and now that my daughter is 8 I am giving it to her. I just brought the bike and all the extra parts home and I have it running well. The problem is that it is showing its age. Does anyone know of a place that sells parts for these? Or am I just going to have to search Ebay and flea markets?
Thanks for any info.

den35

Welcome to the group.

I have a 72 AC Prowler,and noboby(that I've found) makes parts for Arctic Cat bikes anymore.I did find some universal parts(brakes and so forth) on the web,but no engine parts.Your bike came stock with a Kawasaki engine,so,if you have the stock engine,you may have a better chance of finding engine parts.

But to answer your question,Ebay,flea markets and local classified listings(craigslist,etc) would be good bets.You may find universal parts at places like MFG Supply or Northern Tool.

Robert Fraggoman mbman@juno.com bought the rights and left over inventory from AC in the late 70's. Some stuff he has and some he doesn't. You will need a parts break down list before contacting him. They sell them on Ebay on a regular basis. You will need to give him the model number of your bike and the part number and discription of what you are after. The Ram Rod parts are a little harder to come by. There has been a guy off and on Ebay with re-manned fork parts that are very nice quality.
Hope this helps