Search results

1. lzrider90

"Doodle Rat" Build (oh no not another 6.5 doodle...)

Well this is the first real customization of my dirt bug (as they are called up here in Canada). I bought it about a year ago to use as a pit vehicle at the dragstrip.Everyone seemed to use it as the "community bike and it got to the point where the little 2.8 practically threw in the towel (or...
  2. lzrider90

Help! looking for a clutch in the SARNIA ONTARIO AREA

HELP! I live 15 minutes away from Sarnia, Ontario (right across from Port Huron, MI) and I'm trying to find a place near by that would sell minibike/go kart parts or at least the centrifugial clutch im looking for (3/4" shaft #35 chain...). I'm doing the 6.5 upgrade to my doodle bug (aka dirtbug...
  3. lzrider90

1940's homemade scooter (thats right 60yrs!)

Hi all, I'm not sure if this should be posted in this area but what the heck! This things been sitting around my yard in various locations for about 6 years before i finally decided to do something about it. The history of it goes as such: it was built after the second world war by a navy vet...
  4. lzrider90

Baja Dirt Bug? Comet torque-a-verter

Hi all, I just bought a new Baja Dirt Bug from the local Canadian tire, I know its a pretty cheap machine but I only bought it for zipping around the pits at the drag races, anyways its has a no-name little 2.8 hp engine and I was wondering if anyone knows if a comet torque-a-verter will work...