Search results

1. Z

can i put the original rupp shroud over a 5hp tecumseh engine?

well, ah dellorto carb is going on this
  2. Z

so i put up a add on c-list and so far this is what i got. its a 5hp off a snowblower. im going to paint it black and put my shroud cover on it. will it work? ill ask the guy what the numbers are and if he can get a pic of it w/ the shroud off
  3. Z

so can i put my blackwidow 4hp shroud on a 5hp tecumseh?
  4. Z

5. Z

backwidow dellorto carb questions

blackwidow dellorto carb questions so was $20 i paid for my UA19 S carb a good deal?
  6. Z

can i run the engine w/ the choke lever the way it is? cuz idk what is supposed to be on there. or wut its supposed to look like. thanks for the info. highly appreaciated!:bowdown:
  7. Z

okay. let me take some pics. what are the settings for the main jet ( i know you have to adjust it for each ride, but what is a good starting point since i just completly cleaned the carb and dont know the correct settings), and the air mixture screw
  8. Z

so i bought the correct carb for my blackwidow, since it didnt come with one. i bought everything. carb, megaphone, intake, and throttle cable all for $20. it is the UA19S carb. now. my question is. what is the little lever ontop of the carb where the throttle cable comes in for? mine can just...
  9. Z

how do you take apart the rear shocks on a rupp blackwidow?

can they even be taken apart, its not by unscrewing it though, i know for sure
  10. Z

i tried screwwing it off and no luck. i have no money so buying new shocks isnt going to happen. thanks for the reply.:smile:
  11. Z

my shocks need rebuilding and some new paint. since i decided that the old paint just wasnt there, so i am repainting the whole bike
  12. Z

front brake set-up

hey cjtmini, so u like those kenda tires? and they dont wear quickly or they do.thanks
  13. Z

Cool ,,,,,,,

That is the guy from davidsfarm, and yes they are from canada.
  14. Z

Arctic Cat MudPro ?

i would personally stay away from can-ams. I have seen a bunch of the frames break. ill put a pic of what i mean. the frames are basically junk, i have an atv magazine and even they say that the frames are pretty weak. Now that cat, i like that and it seems to be a good atv.
  15. Z

keep the original paint or not?

all the paints there with little to no scratches, just that the paint is VERY faded, still black but dull
  16. Z

keep the original paint or not?

i got a Black Widow with original paint, its quit faded. should i repaint or not?
  17. Z

Registering minibikes?

I live in Wisconsin,and i can not find anything on how to make my rupp mini bike street legal. any help would be appreciated. is it even possible to do it. what does the bike need to even be eligable?
  18. Z

Briggs 5 hp carb problem

any tecumseh or float carb will work as long as the carb is close to level
  19. Z

squeezing every hp out of a 5hp briggs?

thanks a bunch, going hunting now