Search results

1. Z

can i put the original rupp shroud over a 5hp tecumseh engine?

can i put the original rupp shroud over a 5hp tecumseh engine?
  2. Z

backwidow dellorto carb questions

so i bought the correct carb for my blackwidow, since it didnt come with one. i bought everything. carb, megaphone, intake, and throttle cable all for $20. it is the UA19S carb. now. my question is. what is the little lever ontop of the carb where the throttle cable comes in for? mine can just...
  3. Z

how do you take apart the rear shocks on a rupp blackwidow?

my shocks need rebuilding and some new paint. since i decided that the old paint just wasnt there, so i am repainting the whole bike
  4. Z

keep the original paint or not?

i got a Black Widow with original paint, its quit faded. should i repaint or not?
  5. Z

Registering minibikes?

I live in Wisconsin,and i can not find anything on how to make my rupp mini bike street legal. any help would be appreciated. is it even possible to do it. what does the bike need to even be eligable?
  6. Z

squeezing every hp out of a 5hp briggs?

i would like to know every tip, trick, and know facts to get the most out of your 5hp briggs. i will start off with something i learned. grinding off the thrust casting on the connecting rod will relive stress and help oil flow better.
  7. Z

has anybody ever used truck bed paint to paint there mini or go kart?

the paint is super tough so i might try it and see how it looks
  8. Z

rupp problems

on my dart kart, the two arms that come out to the wheels from the frame are bent back. how can i bend them forward again? should i heat the metal and hammer back?
  9. Z

i want to put a v-twin on my minibike

what does the engine need to be able to make it able to be used on a minibike? if it doesnt have a return throttle- can you make one? what does the shaft size need to be?
  10. Z

Check this doodle bug out!

Well i just finished puting my 5hp briggs on my doodlebug, and WoW what a difference in power! ive noticed just about everyone putting the 6.5HP conversion kit on theres and i wanted something a little different. The engine barely fit and to get it in there, i had to bend the rear fender mount...
  11. Z

what other engines can you put on a 71' rupp blackwidow?

the engine thats on my rupp is the 4hp tecumseh and its old and tired. what other engines can you correctly fit on the rupp? i have a couple 5hp briggs and a 6.5hp briggs intek. i also got a 5hp honda gc. will any of these engines work?
  12. Z

Post your doodlebug

Post your doodlebug pictures here! Heres mine. ive done nothing to it ever.
  13. Z

scat kitty

1960'S skat kitty mini bike
  14. Z

check this briggs out!!!

picture the worst looking briggs engine ever. the cover was all rusted, the engine had terrible paint, its home was out side for years, no sparkplug in it, so water, snow got in, gas tank is filled with gunkm all the aluminum looks like thers no life left in this engine, well look what ive been...
  15. Z

This Is What I Got For $80

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q5PrE6Wqujc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q5PrE6Wqujc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true"...
  16. Z

post your minibike here

i dont know if this was done yet. but would like to see everyones prized mini. i personaly own my BW.