Search results

1. P

Chain spins but the back wheel doesnt?

That was a good one lol
  2. P

Okay so I got the thing moving. I believe it's what's called a freewheel clutch. I sprayed the small gap between the bearing and the sprocket with Dub D 40 and let it sit overnight then shot some compressed air through there. Viola! Spins freely backwards but catches when rotated forward. I...
  3. P

There looks to be a bearing, but I'll look thoroughly for any indications of a weld. Thanks!
  4. P

What do you mean by that? Sorry I'm basically mechanically illiterate.
  5. P

So it's bolted in but the mount spins as well.
  6. P

Here's One of the sprocket and wheel and one of the sprocket spinning with wheel sitting still.
  7. P

Oh wow sorry for the late reply, I wasn't getting notified of activity. I'll upload pics when I get off work but I took the back wheel off and the sprocket spins freely on the wheel. There are several bearings and what not, like I said I'm out of my element. Thanks for the help thus far!
  8. P

Hey guys new user, first post. I bought a 49cc motor scooter and I got it to start but when I pull the throttle the chain spins, but the back wheel doesnt move? It spins the sprocket on the wheel. Any ideas what the issue could be? I don't know much at ALL about small engines or mini bikes...