Search results

1. P

My Baha grinds?

I’ll try that today after work. Thanks so much
  2. P

My Baha grinds?

These little bits are always in the front of the motor on the floor pan. Not steel. Look like rock bits.
  3. P

My Baha grinds?

Could you send a pic of the cooling shroud? I’m not joking when I say, on the floor pan under the motor I keep finding small little bits of almost looks like rock stuck in the old oil. But I thought the guy before just had it out in the dirt.
  4. P

My Baha grinds?

I actually took a video while riding it. But looks like I can’t put videos up.
  5. P

My Baha grinds?

I’m on Vancouver island in BC. Canada. I’m almost wondering if I should just buy a new motor for 150$. I hate to give up. But I’m frustrated.
  6. P

Sounds like grinding rocks at low speeds, then hums.

Hey did you ever figure your issue out. I’m having exactly the same issue. Sounds like rocks grinding. The guys are trying to help me out but can’t find anything. Only at low speed. It sounds like a rock in the motor. Then up to speed it runs absolutely perfect.
  7. P

My Baha grinds?

Ok crew. I spent the day on the bike. Pulled the motor and ground the adjustment slots longer for the motor. Just because my chain tension was at max but loose. I have tons of adjustability now. Tension is perfect. It looks like at some point it was rubbing the rear fender just a touch. It’s not...
  8. P

My Baha grinds?

You know what. That’s actually not a bad idea. And when I bought the bike the guy said he had got it from a friend because it had an issue and he found out it had something to do with the pull cord assembly. So he fixed it. I never thought anymore about it. Could this go away if I’m givin it on...
  9. P

My Baha grinds?

It sounds like something catching. Like if a bolt backed off and would catch on other steel part. Crazy loud. You would hear it 200 feet away it’s that loud.
  10. P

My Baha grinds?

And to the guy about the motor on the bench. No you can lift the rear up and rip on it and no grinding. Only when someone is on the bike. Even my son and he’s only 60 pounds
  11. P

My Baha grinds?

Nope chain has slack. And no the kick stand is not ground down. Haha. It’s a new chain , sprockets are perfect. Clutch has be pulled apart and oiled. Looks great. It really sounds like something in the motor. But only at low speed. I found on line a guy with the identical problem. He even put a...
  12. P

My Baha grinds?

Thanks everyone. I will check those bolts. And I did have it up on the table with the chain off. There’s no grinding. At all. It sounds like it’s in the motor. But goes away when up to speed. Only grinds when going slow. And when I say grinding, it’s nuts. Crazy grinding. It’s definitely metal...
  13. P

My Baha grinds?

Hi mini bikers. Yes to the last comment. I did post this same question months ago. Tried to put pictures up. I’m no good at technology so I gave up. Wife helped me tonight. Here’s the bike with the crazy grinding problem. Idles great , only at a low speed while riding it grinds. When ripping on...
  14. P

My Baha grinds?

Pics
  15. P

My Baha grinds?

16. P

My Baha grinds?

I have read a few old threads of people with the same on here. Idles great, can ride slow no grinding. When I’m going maybe 10 km it sounds like rocks grinding, real bad. When I’m up to speed it goes away. It’s a baha with a power fist 6.5. Just wondering if any of these guys got it figured out...
  17. P

Please help!! Baha question.

Hey man. Thanks for the reply. It’s only when you’re moving. The clutch looked like brand new. And I oiled the shaft. I will put a pic up of the chain and try to put a vid of it making the noise tomorrow.when going slow no noise. appreciate your time man. Cheers Phil.
  18. P

Please help!! Baha question.

Hey crew. I just bought a baha dirt bug for my boy. It’s crazy nice shape. Has an after market power fist 6.5. Fires up runs great. But when you give it a bit of gas there’s a horrible grinding / catching noise but intermittent. I pulled the clutch and it beautiful. The chain does look a bit...