Search results

1. Rick C.

Does anybody have a Coke bottle style footbrake grip available? 1/2” ID Much appreciated

Yes, but wouldn't hurt to check out their store and look for what you need.
  2. Rick C.

Does anybody have a Coke bottle style footbrake grip available? 1/2” ID Much appreciated

This is about the closest I have seen . Yeah.. they're green but there is ways around that...
  3. Rick C.

Tell your spouse you love them

My sincere condolences and prayers. Sounds like she was loved by all.
  4. Rick C.

rust pitting

Yes Harq, I was going to do that, but thought it would be sloppy on the threads due to the light coat of grease . I used a chopstick with a smaller diameter than the 6mm bolt. I have drilled/ tapped threads in Lab Metal before and never had a problem. Thanks for the input ! I should at least...
  5. Rick C.

rust pitting

I will take some more pictures when i finish.
  6. Rick C.

rust pitting

Hey copyman, I had a "dime" size hole in my Yamaha MX100 case and fixed it with Lab Metal. A rock took out a good chunk of the case, including the bolt/ gasket hold down . So I rebuilt it. Here is some pictures of some process in progress. A greased up chopstick in the bolt hole.Tap it later...
  7. Rick C.

2023 El Camino Vintage Motorcycle Show & Swap Meet

Hey Race, did you get a picture of the Pink 3- wheeler ? It was bad to the bone. Yeah, I was there. 100cc Bike bought. And my fav- Taco chain guard. Now I just need the freekin Taco. Yes, I am one of those that buy a " Key-Fob " then get the bike to match. It's a sickness. So next weekend eh?
  8. Rick C.

Joe's Minibike Reunion SoCal October 14,2023

Might be there. Pretty sure. well...maybe. Lets see
  9. Rick C.

What is it

Oh, you guys are brutal :eek:
  10. Rick C.

Have a Good and Safe Holiday

Have a Good and Safe Holiday ! BBQ and wear a helmet !
  11. Rick C.

Rebuilding a 3HP Briggs *Photos*

I will buy the first tank off you for $20. PLUS SHIPPING !
  12. Rick C.

Can I see a couple of pictures of the fuel tank? My painter buddy and I have been fixing Tanks for years. All kinda tanks.
  13. Rick C.

Looks like you have a 2 quart gas tank? Pick up tube I think is p/n : 497413S. !?! If your tank is bad inside I use Evapo-rust and rinse with boiling water. Boiling water keeps the flash rust from popping up. Rinsed? dump some WD-40 in there, you can always add some gas and slosh it around to...
  14. Rick C.

https://shop.briggsandstratton.com/products/briggs-and-stratton-495606-carburetor-repair-kit
  15. Rick C.

I was wondering if that billet flywheel would work with the stock side cover pull starter .
  16. Rick C.

I have the same 3HP Briggs in my Maverick. Same Carb too. Early today I ordered a carburetor kit for it , just to have one. Hook it up like mine ( pictures to come if you want. ) Well, when you get the new rings, put it back together. and run it. She's a peach !
  17. Rick C.

OldMiniBikes members beware (Another Ripp off Crook) JAMES TRENT -Kings Port Tennesee

Well the BIG RED Flag was his feedback. No Buyer feedback, Nada. Only People that He has have purchased from him. Hmmmmm I .E. - Fast payer, Thank you for your payment, quick response .....etc. PLUS Much more !!! Gotta look at that stuff when going for it. Check it out for yourself as with all...
  18. Rick C.

rust pitting

Spot putty would work in a pinch, if you paint and not powder coat.
  19. Rick C.

rust pitting

I have a lot of success with this stuff. Fixed side covers, gas tanks and more. Most people would use JB Weld, but I like this stuff. Seems more professional. Check it out https://net4sale.com/lab-metal-450-24-oz-can https://www.alvinproducts.com/