Search results

1. G

help finding my childhood bike?

Im really thinking it was a roper. The stripe kits i keep seeing are also familiar. But that little aggie 98 is super cool
  2. G

the front forks on those feels correct, with the chrome springs right up by the handlebars. cars and cams did an episode a while back on one, im going to watch it and see if i see more
  3. G

going down the google rabbit hole on those, and with the springer front end and no tank, it DOES sort of seem familiar. we might have a winner here
  4. G

i think it might be a tad on the short side, length-wise. looking at some google images, and it feels like it's a little small
  5. G

thats REALLY close but it didnt have a tank on it. the seat came to a simple front shape, not like this where it would bump against the tank. but VERY close to that.
  6. G

scored a super cheap Dingo!

another family's loss is a nice score for mine. found a REALLY solid 1985 dingo for FIFTY BUCKS south of Omaha a couple of months ago. a tiny bit of frame damage but overall in extremely good condition. all the seat pads are there, no cracks, not hard. plastic panels around the engine are still...
  7. G

ok, i know this is a long shot, but ive heard this is probably the best place to come. in the late 90s, prior to my military service, i had a neat full suspension minibike, and at that time it was already considered fairly old. 60s or 70s is my guess, MAYBE early 80s? it had the simple spring...