Search results

1. mclothier3

Heathkit Boonie + extras

Hi all, Ive get a Heathkit Boonie bike roller project, it appears to be complete minus the engine. Im not real knowledgeable with the Boonie bike but it looks like the two speed shifter and the twist grip throttle is missing. It does have the jackshaft but Im not seeing anything that looks...
  2. mclothier3

Rupp Chainguard on ebay

On ebay... Vintage Rupp Chain guard, clutch cover TT500, C-500 - eBay (item 280620649461 end time Jan-31-11 17:31:44 PST)
  3. mclothier3

Look what I drug home...Rupp C-500

Found this up for auction locally, couldnt let it get away so I drug it home. I will be looking for restoration info on the C-500, Any Rupp experts out there check out the pics and tell me whats not original or missing. Its missing carb and intake for sure, anything else?
  4. mclothier3

Rupp C-500 auction

I found a Rupp up for auction here local, its not mine, just posting this in case anyone here is interested. Rupp c-500
  5. mclothier3

briggs keyway dimensions?

Anybody know the dimensions of the stock briggs keyway slot? Im thinking it's 3/16" wide but Im not sure how deep. I have a 5hp crank that has the wrong size pto shaft, its 7/8" and I am turning it down to 3/4" and will be cutting a new keyway on a mill. I thought it would be easiest...
  6. mclothier3

looking for 5hp briggs crank

Just throwing this out there... Looking for a good, used 5hp Briggs crank, drive side needs to have a 3/4" shaft. I bought a 5hp engine and didnt bother to measure the crank and of course it wont work with the clutch I am using. Cheaper the better, Dont have much for trade, except the crank I...
  7. mclothier3

Briggs rebuild?

I have an old 4hp Briggs I pirated off of a $20 garage sale Monkey Wards Tiller, I attempted to get it to run before I pulled it, but no luck. It seems low on compression, and weak to no spark. it appears to be a #100202 built in 1965 I havent torn it completly down yet, but I did pull the...
  8. mclothier3

front forks and seat cover

Im new here, but have something like a 169 feedback score on eBay (100% positive) and have been a member there since 1997. For sale... Ive got a pair of front forks I wont be using, also a gray/black seat cover, make me an offer and their yours. Shipping will be extra. Front forks arent...
  9. mclothier3

No name chopper

Hi all, As promosed this thread is gonna be my build log, this thing wont get done overnight, but I plan on updating as often as possible. Ok so I happened across an old mini bike frame that I bought from a friend, its pretty much bare, but I found out that it appears that it was...
  10. mclothier3

new guy, old bike...what is it?

Noob here, I recently bought a frame from a guy at work for $20 and I havent been able to find out who the manufacturer is. All I bought was a bare frame, no wheels, engine, etc. It did come with the front forks, but they are a little different from the following pic due to the fact that mine...