Search results

1. Boondox

Engine Wont Start!

lol ya I was just bored so I posted this thread.
  2. Boondox

Engine Wont Start!

haha! I'm not semi retarded. Just joking
  3. Boondox

Engine Wont Start!

So I was working on my engine and decided to put an airfilter on so, I removed the carb and placed my velocity stack on. When I went to start it all kinds of liquid sprayed all over the place. Do I need the so called carb to run the engine?
  4. Boondox

Look What's in my 1971 Dodge Van!

You know if you gas that slant 6, the engine will slant and twist your frame. Happened in a Volare at one time!
  5. Boondox

Question

I have a 6.5 clone and want to convert to much better air filter. But when I removed the stock airbox I noticed that there was a hose that ran into the Valve Cover. My question is do I need to this hose in order to operate the engine?
  6. Boondox

Sayings for Tee shirts?

Does not play well with others.
  7. Boondox

Alright, How much will this...

Be worth when restored. All parts will be orginal, painted orgianl color which is orange as someone painted it red :(. I saw a bonanza on Ebay go for around three grand so im kind of curious about the one I have.
  8. Boondox

Engines For Cr500

ya i got an engine free off of a pressure washer with a broken pump but the shaft is vertical or how evr you call it.:wink:
  9. Boondox

Engines For Cr500

I have found out about my Mini Bike just recently and want to know what would be a best suited engine for just cruising around the neihbour hood. I kind of want to put my 125cc motor in it but wouldnt be too powerful?
  10. Boondox

What Brand Is This Mini Bike?

Wait, would a 125cc Honda engine work? Also it's out of a vintage dirt bike.
  11. Boondox

smallbikes88 where do you suggest for me to look for an orginal engine... Looked on ebay but no luck...
  12. Boondox

I bought this beast at a Flea Market for about 75 dollars. :smile: