Search results

1. D

Trying to restore a Roddy rebranded Cat and need help with the brakes

https://glenssurplus.com/product/kh-210-m/
  2. D

Yup, that is the bracket I was referring to. Maybe they put them on, depending on what engine they had at the time they built them. Mine had a Briggs & Stratton. My friend who had a similar bike had, I believe, a Tecumseh engine on his bike, but he didn't have the bracket on his bike.
  3. D

That is close, except that mine had a 'Z' shaped bracket that clamped across the underside of the top of the frame right in front of the seat and attached to the top of the engine. I found a picture of the opposite side of your bike, but the clutch and brake are completely different than what I...
  4. D

I found someone who has a bunch of K&H 210M calipers NOS for less than $10 each.
  5. D

It had caliper brakes, with round brake pads slightly larger than one inch. The attached picture isn't of my bike, but it is indicative of the mount existing on my bike. The bike has fold up foot pegs, and I'm still debating whether or not to use the original detachable handlebar, because it...
  6. D

Hi all, first post. Roddy branded muskin cat

I'm trying to restore one of these right now. I'm missing the kickstand, front fender, but mostly no brake caliper. My dad bought it for me in 1971, and I'm now trying to restore it for my grandson.
  7. D

I'm restoring the minibike my dad bought me in 1971 for my grandson. I have most everything except the brake caliper is missing. I think someone mentioned that it was a rebranded Cat 300ss, so any help would be greatly appreciated.