Search results

1. xdomhnallx

The Coolness of a mini!

About a month ago a buddy of mine from high school called me up to invite me out to his place for his and his daughters b-day and to show me his new toy. He had told me that he bought a new motorcycle. A Harley Davidson! I thought...cool, I'll bring my mini-bike and we will cruise it around for...
  2. xdomhnallx

Standard vs. Space?

I'm looking to buy some new chain. I noticed today that there is standard and space chain. Are there any gains with "Space" chain? Until today I never knew about space chain.
  3. xdomhnallx

Jackshaft components

OK, so I got my new jackshaft today and I am not sure the right way to install the components. I have the shaft, 2 bearings, 2 gears, 2 hangers, but only 1 lock collar? I have done several mock-ups but it always comes back to needing another lock collar. Do I set it up in a way that uses one of...
  4. xdomhnallx

12V System question

OK, I have been reading on here about 12V systems to try to put lights on mini's. And it would seem that the proper way would be to get the right coil behind the flywheel and such. For my purposes, thinking... I am not really going to be doing alot of night riding, but more of lets say, you are...
  5. xdomhnallx

I think it's a Thomas... Anyone have a clue?

I got this mini bike a couple months ago. The previous owner must have had 10 cans of gold paint on it. I stripped it down to the metal. Lopped off all un-needed parts and cleaned her up a bit. New 6.5 hp clone, clutch, clutch brake, throttle grip and cable assembly, new paint, Jackshaft is in...