Search results

1. A

Where?

ya mhorn thats what I meant. Thanks alot for helping me out. :grind:
  2. A

Where?

Hey guys Its been about a year and Im looking for a good price on a clone and some hop up parts in the same place. A link would be great. Thanks:shrug:
  3. A

1979 ts185

Hey jesse. Just curious what the top speed is in high gear. thanks
  4. A

Gokart fun

thats the way to beat on something thats not yours:thumbsup:
  5. A

holy crap!

But the only thing is it gets up there way to quick. Plus i had to start slowing down to turn around.
  6. A

holy crap!

Ohh god. I thought my honda odyssey with a 440 cc snowmobile motor was over kill. I hit 45 with gps and it was still pullin. Really torquey. with the right gearing that could easily hit 80:out::smile:
  7. A

Won't start after gov removal

Hey since you have the governor removed it wont start as good. On my engine that has a by passed gov it wont start unless i prime alot or hold the throttle open until its running. Just be carful doing this so your mini dosent go running away. Just some food for thought.
  8. A

Good Buy?

Well guys its very fast. Havent been able to top it out but i think it will do atleast 50 mph. Also should i run higher octane gas. Would it help it run cooler?
  9. A

Good Buy?

finally got it. runs good. ill post up pics when its on all fours :grind::hack::weld::smile:
  10. A

tuning

ok thanks. I guess im the guiniea pig for OldMiniBikes.:thumbsup:
  11. A

tuning

Hey guys. getting a go kart with an arctic cat 2 cylinder 2 stroke 440cc motor. Do you guys have any tips of where i should start to tune as in carb. thanks
  12. A

Good Buy?

Well we made a deal and ill be picking it up next week some time
  13. A

Good Buy?

Thanks guys. what would you think is resonable? i belive he is asking around 300 bucks. I could probably talk him down if he wants it out of his garage that bad.
  14. A

Good Buy?

Not sure. he says he has 2 for it but id imagine ones a straight axel. ill probablly go the cheaper but who knows. can you tell what this is? odossey? thanks a bunch
  15. A

Good Buy?

I havent bought it yet. i was seriously thinking about. im sure it would haul butt. My only Question/hasitation is getting the rear drive setup correctly and how much it would cost? Also for those speeds would you recomend a disk brake? Im going to email the guy and ask for more pictures...
  16. A

Good Buy?

Hey Guys was wondering if this would be a good buy? heres info "the frame is a honda frame and it has an articat 440 engine that runs pretty well. it is a 2 cyclender engine. it has a vance and hines exaust pipe on it from a sports bike. there is no rear drive system. I have the rear...
  17. kart

kart

440cc go kart
  18. A

My racer

Hey random question Were did you buy the pillow block bearings for your rear axle?
  19. A

2 speed question

Thanks a bunch GTO. Ill see what i can do tomorrow. But it will be a week before anything major. Thanks for the help.
  20. A

2 speed question

Oh ya forgot to add its going on what i belive is a cat 300. If i could mount the bearings on the inside i think i could use the shaft i have now. Sorry for the double post. Thanks