Search results

1. D

Windber Mini Bike Reunion

if i can get away i will definitely go----strictly to go shopping. someone told me that they REALLY want you to preregister, is that true? I find that hard to believe. thx
  2. D

Pipe/ tube bender

i am thinking of getting the floor mounted grizzly w a 1 inch dye with a 3 inch diameter---pricey, about $850. i have heard they can do a clean 180 degree.
  3. D

How to tell what frame do I have?

it's a sears /Montgomery ward bird. If you need parts or any info on this frame i always see plenty of those at the minibike swap meets.
  4. D

Bird Wren or Sears Runabout Wanted

i drive up to boston quite a bit (rt 95)
  5. D

what are you asking for your bird
  6. D

i am in florida.
  7. D

sears runabout

wanted sears runabout . it has a scrub brake, no shocks, straight handlebars
  8. D

wanted: sears runabout

wanted sears runabout by bird . this bike has no shocks, scrub brake, and straight handlebars.
  9. D

where r you located?

where r you located?
  10. D

Early 70s Mountgomery Ward with GX160

Where are u located i am in s fla
  11. D

Are u still selling your runabout?
  12. D

2 piece lil indian frame

-u wouldnt happen to have a sears bird, wren for sale by any chance? thx
  13. D

2 piece lil indian frame

i tried soaking it with blast overnight. it finally decided to come out. it was hell---now,not! thx everyone for the help
  14. D

2 piece lil indian frame

i finally got it out ,, thx
  15. D

2 piece lil indian frame

are u familiar with this bolt? I hope it easily replaceable or made. I agree with you, I think cutting is the only other option. thx
  16. D

2 piece lil indian frame

i thought the same, an e-clip or something similar. very perplexing. i did get it to spin in the shaft, if there is a groove worn or something else that cannot be seen i have no alternative but to cut. really don't want to. and pls don't apologize u explained it fine and i appreciate it.
  17. D

2 piece lil indian frame

no , there is no spring. i put the nut on the bolt, screwed it down, and hit it enough to damage the threads permanently. unfortunately, the only other alternative now is to cut the bolt in between the 2-piece frame or cut the head off. is this going to be 1 of those hard to find (or make)...
  18. D

2 piece lil indian frame

thx, if it is the race i am assuming the bolt is stuck to it ---as i spin the bolt, the race is spinning also. i put a nut on the bolt and hit it---did not go anywhere. this is really a mystery. i don't know what to expect when it comes out. is that a special bolt?
  19. D

2 piece lil indian frame

thx, finally got the bolt spinning freely (wd40) but it won't come out. when i separate the frame about 1/8 of an inch (all still attached) i can see something spin between the 2-piece frame when i turn the bolt. if that is a regular bolt i would just cut it, but i think its specially made for...
  20. D

2 piece lil indian frame

trying to take fork off on a 2-piece lil indian frame however it appears the bolt is epoxied or liquid weld in place. tried a breaker bar w no luck. wd-40 did not work. any suggestions? thx