Bird Wren or Sears Runabout Wanted

Did you ever find one? What state do you reside in? I have an all original, lime green Sears Runabout with original 3.5 hp Tecumseh running engine. Frame has some scratches in it but personally I wouldn't repaint it. This bike and a couple others are going on the market in the spring.

Did you ever find one? What state do you reside in? I have an all original, lime green Sears Runabout with original 3.5 hp Tecumseh running engine. Frame has some scratches in it but personally I wouldn't repaint it. This bike and a couple others are going on the market in the spring.
Where are you located and price please? I am in Vermont. I could be interested. Thank you

selling the runabout? thx

Are u still selling your runabout?

i am in florida.