Search results

1. Xander

Any word on the Michigan mini bike event that is in May?

I read about the May Michigan mini bike event. It is smaller than Windber but within NE Ohio range. Xander
  2. Xander

carb tune up, only starts and runs with starter fluid

Hi All I just tuned up a briggs carb 3.5 and it will not start and run without fluid. I'm not good with Briggs. It idles, runs and throttles up fine until it is shut off then wont restart without fluid. What am i missing? Thanks Xander
  3. Xander

VMBC Portland Indiana

Hi All Anyone going to VMBC Portland Indiana this weekend. Its a great swap meet mindless ride. No structure unless street legal. Xander
  4. Xander

Cat 300x Rolling frame

Hi All Here is one of mine up for sale 1969 cat 300x ROLLING FRAME minibike mini bike and extra engines Thanks
  5. Xander

Cat 300x

cat 300x minibike mini bike and extra engines
  6. Xander

CT 70 runs good warm but doesnt like to be cold...

Im looking to trade a guy speakers for a CT70. He just had it tuned, new air filter, battery and some new wiring. And I quote "Runs good once warm, but doesn't like to be cold." Basic minibikes im okay with, but Honda and geared minis I'm not. I have no idea what to think this problem would be...
  7. Xander

Another episode of "What is it?"

Hi What is it? Thanks
  8. Xander

Do you know what this one is?

Hi I cant identify this but clues are a spring loaded back up stand, scrub brake, parallelogram frame and front pegs. Thanks Xander
  9. Xander

speedway red baron

Hi Guys, Does anyone have any good pictures of the Red Baron from different angles? Is the proper clutch the Morse Fairbanks with an asymetrical belt. I'm buying one from a guy that has restored it pretty well but is unaware of a few details. He is using a centrifugal belt clutch and he painted...
  10. Xander

Gx-160

Hi Does anyone know how to bypass a GX-160 engine governor? It doesn't seem to run at full speed. X
  11. Xander

unidentified chopper I bought

Hi Guys, Any idea what this is? I picked it up from ebay and it was close to me. I felt the components alone were worth the money. X
  12. Xander

Identification

Hi Guys Can anyone shed any light on these mini's? Thanks X
  13. Xander

identification

Hi Guys I have 2 new additions that I have no idea what they are. Does anyone have any ideas? They are captioned as such. Xander