Search results

1. M

Complete Bird Roller

I have a complete bird roller for sale. I was gonna do a mini drag set-up with it but I hate to cut up a complete roller like this. I have pictures I can text you, just send me you info and I will send you pics. The bike is in baxley ga. 31513. It can be picked up or shipped at your cost. I will...
  2. M

Brand new vintage Briggs for sale

I have a brand new off the shelf 90 model 2 horsepower Briggs engine. It is brand new never had oil or gas put in it. I will take 100 dollars for it and you pick up or you pay to ship. It has been setting in a climate controlled building since 1990. I live in hazlehurst ga. 31539. Thanks and...
  3. M

Brand new off shelf vintage Briggs engines

I have a new 2 hp 1990 Briggs engine and a new 3 hp 1978 model Briggs engine. Both have never had gas or oil in them and have been sitting on shelf since new in storage. 100 each and you can pick up or you pay shipping. P.M. me you cell phone and I will send you pictures of the one you are...
  4. M

Fuji go devil

Complete bike for sale.I have not tried to crank it or heard it run. 200 bucks picked up or you pay for shipping. I can text you some pics or email you the pictures. I live in hazlehurst ga. 31539. Any questions let me know thanks.
  5. M

Engine Coupon?

Does anyone have a coupon for the 99 buck Harbor Freight engines they can post a copy off. My Harbor Freight will accept copies of coupons. Thanks
  6. M

Nice custom mini chopper

I am looking to sell this mini for $1500 or trade for a blockzilla for my sons jr dragster.It is a custom built reaper chopper built out of 1.25 steel made to support up to 300lb riders. New clone engine, harley sportster tank, disc brake,205 rear tire. A super nice mini. I cant get the pics on...
  7. M

Help please

Does anybody know where the cheapest place to buy a doodlebug db30? Thanks
  8. M

Trade for a clone

I have a briggs 6.5 Intek that is in excellent shape that I would like to trade for a clone. It is stock except for the header. It has a small homemade header on it is all. It still has the governer and has very little run time. The only reason I want to trade is I was given some parts for a...
  9. M

Looking for a mini bike Roller

I am looking for a mini bike roller or frame for a reasonable price. I am kinda a big guy so a larger one would be best. I live in Ga. and can pick-up and pay cash. Thanks