Search results

1. I

Building a mini from scratch

those are tires for a little 90 or 50 quad arent they
  2. I

Gas Tank Dilemma

the local motorcycle shop has a do it your self 3 step kit. first step cleans away the rust and the second step sanitizes it and the third step puts a new lining in it. i did it with my tank and it worked wonders. it cost about 20 bucks
  3. I

trail ram restoration

well so do i but there is to much rust on it for me. i am going to paint it the factory color and repaint the motor. this thing is going to look just like it did when it came out of the store
  4. I

trail ram restoration

ok i got the thing all taken apart. i am going to sandblast it and then either paint it blue or powder coat it blue i cant decide wich one i want to do.
  5. I

tecumseh h70 crank shaft

i only need the crank but if you only want to sell the whole motor i would buy that too. what is the full model number on it. How far does the shaft stick out of the case. Is it keyed and 3/4 inch diameter.
  6. I

tecumseh h70 crank shaft

i need a new or used in good condition crankshaft for a h70 tecumseh motor. must have a 3/4 inch shaft and be keyed. lmk if you have one
  7. I

old tecumseh 6 or 7 hp

thanks josh for the help i hope we can get it going. we didnt think the motor was so valuable. we got the clutch off now too. we cant even start it thought until we get a new crankshaft
  8. I

old tecumseh 6 or 7 hp

i cant seem to get it running i took the carb off and it all looks fine i cleaned it out. and advice would be helpful
  9. I

Quad VS minibike

then it must be a yamaha yfz450 or a raptor 700 it is hard to tell with the quality of the video. the yfz and raptor look very similar.
  10. I

trail ram restoration

well teeks offroad what do you think i should do with it. i really dont care if you think it will look like crap you dont have to ride it
  11. I

trail ram restoration

any advise on how to get the motor running. when i hook fuel up to it it just poors out of the carb. should i take it off and clean it out.
  12. I

Quad VS minibike

the yellow one is a suzuki ltr450 and hte blue one is a yamaha banshee 350 twin 2 stroke
  13. I

trail ram restoration

thank you very much
  14. I

trail ram restoration

a manual would be nice i think i am going to jsut buy a new tecumseh 6hp motor off of ebay for 75 shipped. will be allot less hassle. i will be using this for a pit bike at motocross races. i plan on stripping it down and painting it john deer green
  15. I

trail ram restoration

my neibor gave this to me. he wrecked it 5 years ago and is afraid to ride it now. there is no major damage done to it. it will need a new gas tank as the current one is full of rust. the motor is not seized up at all. i will need to get a new throttle for it too. does anyone have any...