Search results

1. S

El Burro Killer!!! You never saw a bike like this!

Brakes are sooooooooooooo overrated.:confused1:
  2. S

Old bolts

The little pic or vid in the upper left hand corner.
  3. S

Forum Faster?

I may be over stepping my bounds here. But my other forum, which is a national club. The paying members names are one color, while user's, like myself are another color. Something to think about, as it"s possable using vbulletin.
  4. S

Forum Faster?

I don't mind the slowness. I only have one issue with this forum, that I don't have on another forum. If I click on a thread in my other forum, it goes straight to the last post I viewed. This forum does not do that & generally shows me the first post of what ever page is the most recent. I hope...
  5. S

Forum Faster?

Another forum that I am a paying member on is about 5 times faster than this one. But I also know they pay $5000 to $6000 a year for bandwidth & it is run by vbadvanced
  6. S

Harbor Frieght engines on Sale again

So scan it & post it up so the rest of us can get one.
  7. S

Identify Mini Bike

I might be able to enlarge & post them for you. E-mail to nick86@msn.com.Plus I'm off tomorrow so have time to play around on the puter.
  8. S

Why You Hate'n on me TEEKS?

I think you both need spell check:thumbdown::thumbdown:
  9. S

coil bind concern

This will also cause advanced cam wear, there has to be a happy meduim.
  10. S

coil bind concern

Then If they are binding when up to temp at higher rev's, It will wear out the cam pretty fast. The cam will keep trying open the valve farther, but can't, due the bind. Something will have to give, the cam or the valve tip.
  11. S

coil bind concern

Not saying I'm right or wrong. But it is not uncommon for metels to expand & contract a few thousand's over there operating range. Maybe .007 is ok? Is this an OHC engine?
  12. S

coil bind concern

.007 is a bit tight, there will be changes in that as the engine gets hot. You could possably cause some valvetrain damage at higher RPM's as things heat up and expand. I am trying to help you out the best I can. I am an auto tech, not a mini tech. I am sure someone with more knowledge will...
  13. S

coil bind concern

One thing you might want to add. When you say "high RPM" what are you goals as far as top RPM?
  14. S

coil bind concern

Give it time bro, not everyone checks this forum every 5 minutes. Some have lives.:thumbsup:
  15. S

how old are you?

42 & just getting into mini's.
  16. S

I've waited 30 years for today

This tread is worthless without pics.:thumbdown:
  17. S

db tow in the snow !

You suck man, Monday morning it was -30 degrees wind chill here. the Jeep barely started. Do you even own longjohns?
  18. S

Broncco

I recently acquired a possible TX6, incomplete. How rare are these? And is worth rebuilding?
  19. S

Broncco

Anyone have knowledge of a TX6 model? It's a father/son resto project. but can't find out alot about them.