mb250

1. Not so mini bike

Bonanza mb250 frame and forks

Good and straight frame. Fork bolt hole is egged some but can be fixed. PO put a piece of pipe in right side foot peg but they didn't weld it so it can be pulled out. Has original scrub brake and spring. I have the wheels and can make a deal if buyer wants them. Also will throw in the seat that...
  2. G

Bonanza Yoop, Scout MB250, BC1100 Or what???

I have looked through all 61 pages of Bonanza pictures and on Minidoodle also and cannot pinpoint the exact model. The main frame looks like a Bonanza BC1100 and also looks like a Bonanza Yoop and or a Scout MB250. The front end throws me as if it is a Bonanza or from a different bike. I do...
  3. oldfatguy

mb250

I I just finished some changes to my mb250 , I added a correct gas tank, throttle grips and the chain guard from OldMiniBikes warehouse to make it more close to the factory photo. I also change the head gasket that was leaking that made a big difference in the power. It runs much better now but will...
  4. bonanza_MB250_001

bonanza_MB250_001

this is my 140 dollar e=bay bike. the hs35 on it also came from e=bay for 10 bucks but it had a blown rod and no cover. that's a lawn mower cover that I welded a piece to .the engine also needed a new crank and carb. but everything came from e=bay
  5. oldfatguy

Bonanza MB250 chain guard

I made a copy of this chain guard for a MB250 project that I am working on and could make more if you need one . I didn't have an original to copy but it matches the size and shape of the one in the picture ,Plain steel not chromed, fits a tecumseh , 25.00 shipped Message - Old Mini Bikes...