18-20hp Briggs

toomanytoys

I wouldn't touch that engine for nothing.

I've played with many engines over the years. The only thing I see is a milled head, governor removed, some kind of cam, and a mikuni carb. I am unsure how that took it to 18 to 20hp. I could be wrong, but that thing looks like a grenade with the pin pulled.

I wouldn't touch that engine for nothing.

I've played with many engines over the years. The only thing I see is a milled head, governor removed, some kind of cam, and a mikuni carb. I am unsure how that took it to 18 to 20hp. I could be wrong, but that thing looks like a grenade with the pin pulled.
I couldn't have said it better myself. Stay away from that thing.:eek:ut:

old-timer

Scamming Member
Lol I was thinking that this morning when I saw this, but I was being polite lol.

Looks like a piece of :001_9898: There's no way that thing is pulling anywhere near that kind of HP.

Vic

The thing I noticed was the limited feedback he does have is from being a buyer. Even if that motor didn't look like crap, I'm not sure I would trust him to pack it properly for shipping. I've seen that issue listed here a couple of times lately.

old-timer

Scamming Member
Honestly, if your looking for that type of motor you'd be better off having someone here build you something. At the very least you would know exactly what you have.

I'd be very leery buying motors off ebay for that amount of money. I heard so many stories about people getting ripped off and not getting what they thought they were.

Just my humble opinion :shrug:

Vic

I think I got misunderstood. There is no way i would buy that motor. I was being sarcastic. I was trying to point out the one of a kind exhaust and last of upgrades. Sorry for the confusion, but thanks for trying to steer me in the right direction :thumbsup:

Ive been looking at this engine and I dont think its even a briggs, like its advertised. It looks like a 10hp Tec. They claim its an 11hp Briggs?:shrug:
stay away....

toomanytoys

Ive been looking at this engine and I dont think its even a briggs, like its advertised. It looks like a 10hp Tec. They claim its an 11hp Briggs?:shrug:
stay away....
Sure does look like an HM100.

Sure sure OP, cover your tracks now :lol: you want the motor and you know it!