1940s Antique Brockhouse Corgi Motor scooter mini bike

Eliminator

If you are a collector of antique British motorcycles , vintage scooters or mini bikes here is one you will like. It's a late 1940 s CORGI fold up motor scooter in nice condition. This one appears to have been restored, I have not run it yet as I am mainly into american antique motor cycles. Rare to see these in this country in any condition never mind a complete presentable one as this. They were sold in this countrey as the Indian Pappose and one in tattered shape recently brought $6,700 on evilbay. They were the later civilianized version based on the Welbike which was folded up, placed in a tube and sent out of airplanes with troops during world war 2.

Here is a blurb I found online..

Single cylinder, 98cc air-cooled two-stroke 'Excelsior Spryt' engine, driving the rear wheel through a single plate clutch, but no gear box . (Single speed).
Rigid tubular duplex cradle frame and tubular front forks with no suspension front or rear.
The brakes are mechanical on front and rear wheels.
Wheelbase is 39 inches and tyres are 2.25-12.5.
Handlebars and saddle are both fitted with release mechanisms, so that both can be folded down.
The petrol tank holds one and a quarter gallons of a petrol/oil mixture in the ratio of one part oil to twenty parts petrol, giving a range of around 150 miles.
Overall dimensions are 53 inches long by 25 inches wide and 36 inches high, when open, (13 inches wide and 20 inches high, when folded).

PLEASE email direct to oscarhedstrom at hotmail.com

The price of the Corgi is $4,000.00

It is in Westwood Massachusetts.

I will consider trades for Indian motorcycle parts 1900-1940s or something totally bizarre I do not have.

THANKS...