1946 Hiawatha Super Doodle Bug for Sale

Oldsalt

I'm gonna watch it...but it will probably go for 3 grand or so. Not sure it is worth that much to me even though I want it. I should concentrate on finding parts for the partial one I got.

Doodle Bug

You never know. You could through a bid down for what your willing to pay for it. Someone tonight informed me that this is a Super Doodle Bug... I had no idea.

Oldsalt

You never know. You could through a bid down for what your willing to pay for it. Someone tonight informed me that this is a Super Doodle Bug... I had no idea.

Heck...I was way off the mark thinking 3 grand would get mini bike! It would have taken me more than $5,300 to get it! Lord. Last night I talked with the old friend that gave me my 46 Hiawatha frame and etc. I drove from Washington to central Calif to get it. He admitted that he was offered $500 for the parts he later gave me. When he gave it to me I was thinking the frame and related parts were possibly worth a hundred bucks. Boy was I wrong about that too. But I am right about my friend being a friend.