1968 Broncco Tomahawk TX-3

20150615_114408.jpg 20150615_114400.jpg 20150615_114353.jpg 20150615_114417_001.jpg 20150615_114428.jpg

Found this in a barn in northern Iowa two years back and didn't have any idea what it was at the time. Having some difficulty finding correct clutch and carb linkage, but have purchased new of both that might work with some massaging by the right person. Hate to sell this but it is frustrating me as I know so little about these tiny titans so it needs to move to a new owner.

Frame and wheels have been bead blasted and painted. Still has original 7" Pirelli tires. Missing seat, clutch and brake parts when found. I am including new clutch, new clutch brake, new wheel bearings (installed), carb kit, carb air cleaner (special edition), new ignition parts,carb linkage, pull starter, chain and pegs.

Please reference the pictures and then ask questions though I don't know that I will be much help. Have learned alot about the Fantic Motors minis of the late 60s, early 70s. I am guessing that the owners of this one broke the clutch and then simply parked the bike where I found it under years of debris. Motor turns freely and pictures show bike basically assembled though everything is placed finger tight as I continue adjusting fit, etc.

I want $400 for everything and you will need to pay for shipping. I can readily break the bike down and send parcel post, but will need a location to determine what that cost will be. Please don't low ball me...I have $400 in it and simply want to recover the investment at this point.

Have more images but only 5 can be posted so let me know if you want to see more.