1968 Rupp XL500 parts -- Taillight, wheels/rotors, shocks

capguncowboy

These wheels are off of a 68 Rupp XL500, but will work on any of the 68 bikes that used the Disk Brakes. Front and rear rotor/sprocket are included, but the front disk is slightly bent. Could maybe be straightened out :shrug: The rear wheel has a little bit of curb-scarring on the rim, but it's superficial (see pic). Both have been painted (not by me, but very well done) with silver paint. The bearings appear to be original, but function correctly.

$125 shipped OBO

Sebac Shocks. These came from the same bike as the wheels. There is a little chain rash on the lower tube just above the eyelet on one.

$30 shipped OBO

Rupp Taillight 1968 and back. This is an original Rupp light (has the cut out on the bottom for a license plate illumination). These are really hard to find. Both the main lens and the lower lens are in excellent condition. The body has surface rust, and a slight crack developing in the back along the bolt holes, but you won't be able to see that once it's on your bike. The bulb is blown on one beam, so it'll need to be replaced.

$75 shipped OBO

Don't be afraid to make an offer. I'm also open to trades. I could use some parts for my 70 Roadster, like a good condition headlight assembly, jackshaft and sprocket, etc.